Friday, December 16, 2011

Want to play along???

Blue Nickel Studios » Blog Archive » pay it forward!!:

I signed up and got in on a pay it forward from Blue Nickel Studios... and now I get to give something handmade out to 3 of you!!
If you are are regular reader…then you get first shot!!

1. I’ll make something handmade for the first 3 people who comment on this post. What I make will be a surprise and will arrive to you when you least expect it. Doesn’t everyone love a surprise?
2. I have 365 days to make and deliver it to you. But there’s a little catch, to get a handmade giftie from me, you have to play too! This means you take the pledge to send something handmade to 3 of your blog readers. It doesn’t have to be a quilt, just something handmade! Easy right?
3. In case it wasn't obvious in #2, you have to have a blog.
4. Once you comment here, you have to post about Pay it Forward on your blog and keep it going!  You can copy and past these instructions to your page if you want.  I got mine from Blue Nickels page.
So leave a comment and get ready for the gift :D
I will email the first 3 commenters for your addresses, then post them on the wall in my studio…and sometime in the next year send you something handmade by me!
Thanks for stopping by!!


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.