Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Good Bye!

 This last year was a tough one.  I lost two people very close to my heart.  My son to cancer Dec. 19th, and my very best friend and closest friend in May- to diabetes.  For awhile I was just in shock. I just seemed to go in circles and wasn't getting anything accomplished.  But then the day my son passed... I went and got out my quit project "Ripples", and started cutting my blocks. I cried and I cut and I cried and I cut, then I continued to cry while sewing my blocks together until after three days I had the basic top, waiting for the final decision on borders.  

Letting myself just quit, not thinking about bills, deadlines, the weather, Covis, politics, or anything else happening around me, and it became the best therapy I could have ever asked for.  When I finished that top, and stopped to think about the borders, ...I felt a great feeling of ... well... just  PEACE.   An overwhelming peace like i had let everything else out of me that had bottled up inside for who knows how long, was let go.  I had this feeling of a new beginning. My life had certainly changed. Not the way I had intended or dreamed it would, but it had certainly changed.  

While we are alive we have the opportunity to do something with our lives that is good. That is important. Whereas when we die, we lose that opportunity.  What a wonderful thing it is to still live.  And while we live we should share what we can of ourselves.. so why not share it to help others in some way.  Something possibly that can last for many generations and have a wonderful impact on many lives to come.  We can leave something good.  It can be something we make that might bring joy or comfort to someone, or it might be sharing our knowledge and skills to help others build their knowledge and skills, or maybe just a tip on how to do something a better and easier way.  It's a good thing to share, a worthy thing to be doing with our life while we still have it.

So with that said, I want to take the opportunity this year and hopefully "God Willing" many years to come, and share with my followers products and techniques that I have found that are helping me,  a suffer of MG (Myasthenia Gravis) and hopefully will help you or someone you know who also suffer from a chronic illness, ageing weakness, arthritis, and other disabilities, so that you can continue to enjoy  doing the hobbies and crafts that you love so much or have wanted to learn to do...and  so that you too, can share your skills, knowledge, and beautiful creations with others.  I want to share with all of you, what I'm making and  hope you will give some of these things a try.  And please do share them with  others.

I also will continue to share with you the upcoming BOM, QAL, SAL, Mysteries, and other fun things for 2021.  And many other links to wonderful tutorials and techniques happening this year over the web.  : ) So stay tune and that's it for today.  Have a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.