Thursday, December 10, 2020

Cozy Block 5 and 9

 I'm on a roll with my new half square triangle ruler.  No ripping out on either of these two blocks and they both came out to exact size.  So nice to finally have some success.  

Top is block no. 5.  I used the cream/white as the background on this one.  I had not really paid attention to the different prints on my background fabrics, More to what colors were on the print.

So basically this quilt has backgrounds that are either cream with a darker cream print, or cream with a blue print. Like the lower block.


This is block 9.  I like how both blocks came out.
I will try to get the rests of the blocks finished up this week so that next week I can concentrate on putting this top together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.