Sunday, February 13, 2011

Guravlik Blogspot

I ran across this wonderful blogspot yesterday called "Guravlik" - Tranlated "Crane".  It is a Russian site so you will need to translate, but it is well worth taking the time to browse around.  I fell in love with her "World of Birds" lessons.
And check out her trapunto pages.  All I can say is Fantastic!
And there is more!!! For those of you who love to strip quilt - you have to see her "Zharptitsa" Quilt. 
What Talent! Her blog has lots of lessons and lots of wonderful techniques.  I've spent hours browsing through it this morning, devouring the wonderful information.  Ohhh EEEE, what fun this blog is.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are on blogspot! It is so much easier to find you now. I have you "followed". Gorgeous work above, you are right, what Talent!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you.