Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Quilt A Long

Thread Head Quilt AlongI ran across another very nice quilt along over at Thread Head - that I just had to share with everyone today.

It was actually a quilt along that started back in Oct. last winter, but isnt this just beautiful!  It looks like a lot of fun and the information for all the blocks are still up so there is time to still do this project or save it for when you have time.  Plus, there are alternative idea's for making this in a table runner, smaller quilt, wall hanging, etc.  For me, I like BIG quilts, so I want to make it just the way the main directions instruct me to.
I'm alway's partial to browns, but unfortunately I am totally out of browns right now, and my budget will only allow me to order or buy locally what I need to finish up some of my other projects that are started.  So I decided that I'm going to try to do this in blues or greens since I have a lot of them on hand right now. I think it would look nice in Green's don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.