Friday, January 27, 2012

End of Week Progress

I have joined in on the fun over at The Quilt Ladies Blog.  I posted their 2012 BOM a couple days ago.
I figured I could fit in another BOM , and had this cute little dark green with pink rose print that I've been dying to put into something.

  I personally love BOM's as I can do a lot of them since there is only one block to complete each month.  Normally I can do three to four blocks in a day, so if I dedicate four day's a week, then that means I can keep up with 12 BOM and still work on my other projects.  That equals 12 quilt by the end of the year.  Some are for me, others are for family.  And I enjoy every minute of it. : )


Well, I re-did my Sew happy block no. 5.
Didn't have enough of the yellow print, so had to change it a bit, but this time I did it right and didn't add seam allowances to the templates.




Since block no. 6 was just released, I went ahead and did it too.  It's a cute block, I may just have to do another quilt with this one in it someday.

I'm really short on orange now and just have scraps of the yellow print.  So I have added those colors to my ever-growing shopping list.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.