Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pillow Time

If you recall, earlier this year I posted some photo's of some RV sewing I have been doing for a few of my family members.  I finally have some photo's to share of what I made with the left over fabrics.

This set is for my Brother and His wife, that go into that big motor-home.  
After doing their drapes, I used some of the steel blue drapery fabric that was left over as well as some of the old pink/beige from the original drapes to make them a vintage shabby/chic set.  The lace and roses are all vintage finds.  This was really fun for me to design and construct.  I Might have to do some more for myself.

  I used the scraps left from the upholstry on my sister's little travel trailer and added abalone buttons (since her trailer is ocean/sea side theme) for these pillows.  They will look great in her chairs while sitting under the awning watching the waves roll in at the beach. : )

I'm working on some pillows for my sister again right now, but won't be long and that order will be done and I can start a new project.

 I LOVE the new year with all the new BOM, Mystery's, and QAL starting up. 
I can't wait to get started on one, or maybe two, or..... well, we'll see. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.