Wednesday, December 2, 2020

New Ruler and a Mystery To Follow

 I have to apologize once again for not being very consistent blogging.  I have actually been doing a lot, just not taking photos of my work in progress.  So my goal for 2021 is to share a whole lot more of what I'm working on, what new products I've been trying out, what new QAL's, Mystery's, SAL, etc. are upcoming, and I will add in some embroidery and maybe a little other needlework of various kinds to share as well.   



I Received my Triangle Square Ruler by Quilt in a Day, from Amazon ... Yahoo! can't wait to give it a try.  I saw Elanor Burns use it the other day on tv.  I think it is exactly what I've been looking for.  

 Don't you just love watching  Elanor's Show?  She quilts so effortlessly it seems.   I tend to struggle along, especially with half-square triangles.   



 I'm looking forward to trying this ruler out on my next Bonnie Hunter Mystery... Which by the way has already begun.  This year's mystery is called "Grassy Creek".  You can find the Introduction "Here".  I think I'm going to do this one totally scrappy this year.  How exciting it is to see how ea. of her mystery's turn out.  She is the best.  Anyone else planning on following along?

Bonnie is the author of many great scrappy books. I love leaders and enders and use this technique all the time now when I'm sewing pc.s together. I have posted several of her books to the right sidebar of this page if you would like to check some of them out.  They are a great addition to your quilt library.  We can all use more idea's on how to use up those scraps.  : )  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.