Tuesday, December 27, 2022

2022 Wrap Up

It seems every year I have good intentions but as the months go by, I slowly drift away from keeping up.  In a nutshell, this past year I have had zero finishes  on any of my projects.  I have also not started any new projects, but I have worked on and off on old Unfinished Projects.  It's been a slow year for me and life just seemed to have other plans where as my hobbies had to take a back seat.  Working towards a better, more productive 2023 - God willing I hope to make new friends, learn new techniques, design at least one of my own, and finish up some of my past projects to get them into their forever homes.

  Hope all my followers have a great new year making new friends and creating new things as well.
Stay tuned, the 2023 line up QAL, SAL, Mystery's, Challenges, BOM, Stitch Alongs, etc. is coming up starting tomorrow.   So keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.