Friday, March 27, 2020

Crazy Quilty March Week 4

I'm still working on Pat Sloan's Crazy Quilty March Challenge.  So far I haven't miss a day... Yahoo!!!
Some day's were easy peasy, while other day's had me tearing up the whole house searching boxes and cupboards to gather up items of like kind to organize.

I took photo's of my activities during this challenge this week, but with all the people staying home and online these day's, my satellite internet connection is moving at a snails pace, so I'll try to put up photo's of today's prompt and leave the rest for another time.





So, Today's prompt was "New Love"...

I had purchased a fabric collection called "Ballerina Fusion" a Collection I found over at Sojo .
For the pattern,  I had my eye on "Silver Starlight" by Maple Cottage Design, for a long long time,  so today I went ahead and purchased it to go with the Ballerina collection. It's going to be a perfect match.  Don't you just want to cuddle up with some nice hot Chai tea in that quilt?  I can't wait to work on this project in April.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.