Sunday, July 10, 2011

Looking for some fun? New QAL's.

I ran across a couple new quilt-alongs today that I thought I would share .  

A Zig and A Zag Quilt Along


The first one is called "A Zig and A Zag" located over at the "Cut To Pieces" blog. This sounds like a lot of fun, but not sure I have the time to start it right now. But I'll defiantly be considering it.  I have these lingering UFO's weighing heavy on my mind lately, with about 10 starter projects patiently waiting in my pizza boxes, for me to attend to sometime in the near future.


Next we have "Rockin Robin" QAL - located over at "Renna Lily's" blog and at "That Crazy Quilt Girls" blog.
It is looking pretty tempting to me..... but alas, I know I just can't start another project this month.


I hope anyone reading enjoy these links.
I have a whole list of activities going on right now on my "Mystery Quilts & More" page.
If you know of more fun projects others might like to join in on - please share the link so I can add it.
Have a great Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.