Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What's Happening - New Quilt Alongs

I ran across two new quilt along's today that I wanted to share. Both look like tons of fun.  I've caught up on some of my past projects so I may just join in on the fun.
First we have a "Kaleidoscope Quilt Along" over at "Don't Call Me Betsy".  I have always wanted to do a Kaleidoscope quilt.  So I think I'll keep copies up to date on what is happening until I gather up the fabric to join in. 
Kaleidoscope QAL Lap Size mock-up 
Meanwhile, I think I have enough fabric right now to join in on this next one called "Summer Sampler Quilt Along" over at "Fresh Lemon Quilts".  
1000px Summer Sampler Series Banner 
Back to some quick embroidery and room clean up today and I think I'll have time to start my first block on the summer sampler series. : )
Remember - all links to fun new projects are always posted on my Mystery Quilts and More link page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.