This week I put some of my embroidery test designs to use.
Welcome to The Coop
I put four cute chicken coop designs together vertically.
Added batting/backing and quilted it with a criss cross pattern and a few bird tracks.
Then added a bias tape binding , some velcro squares to the back (stick on type).
And hung it to the outside of the house near my front door.
We are painting the front porch this fall so I'll just have to unstick the velcro and paint, then restick it on.
Fun quick project finished in an afternoon. : )
I also finished up my kitty apron design with matching pot holders.
And then tested out a few more embroidery designs.
Lastly I cut out my final set of thorns for my Heart's Desire blocks.
I hope to have my last set of blocks almost finished by this time next week.
Will post updated photo's then.