Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hexie Flower Garden

I've been working hard on my Hexie flower garden quilt.
So hard in fact that my center right finger is full of holes.
I hate wearing thimbles so tend to opt. out of putting one on until my finger has so many holes poked in it that I can't stand it anymore.   So the past few day's I have resorted to putting on a thimble.

Here is block 1 and 2 stitched together.
Block 1 is the one with the flowers on it. I  went a little further up on this block then I was suppose to. But all is good in the long run.  One more of this block to do and then two more in reverse.
Block 2 is all white.  So it's hard to tell where it is in this photo.  If you look down at the bottom you can see a pin near a hexi edge.  That marks where my second block begins and it goes to the left from there.  These seem to take forever to make since there is no color in them.  And I only have three more to go.  

Here is the start of block three.
I actually finished it last night, but will wait to take a photo
to show next week.  
So there you have it.  My garden is growing, but slowly right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.