Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP Wednesdays

Peaceful Pathways - The first two steps are done.  
Peaceful pathways is the current bom being put on over at Esther Aliu's .
Be sure to check it out to see other wip's in progress on Esther's Blog.
-------
Hearts Desire is still pretty much like you saw it last week. I'm getting ready to do the border step next.
I've had a struggle doing this project, but I'm learning a lot in the process.  
.........
My Hexie Fower Garden is a little further along. I've now joined all those sections together that you saw on Sunday's post.  

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfulllllllll. It is lovely seeing each quilter’s interpretation of Esther’s design. If you have time would you share it in the group photo I know many others would love to see it and it could motivate some others to join it. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Teal and White. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you.