Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP Wednesdays

Peaceful Pathways - The first two steps are done.  
Peaceful pathways is the current bom being put on over at Esther Aliu's .
Be sure to check it out to see other wip's in progress on Esther's Blog.
-------
Hearts Desire is still pretty much like you saw it last week. I'm getting ready to do the border step next.
I've had a struggle doing this project, but I'm learning a lot in the process.  
.........
My Hexie Fower Garden is a little further along. I've now joined all those sections together that you saw on Sunday's post.  

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfulllllllll. It is lovely seeing each quilter’s interpretation of Esther’s design. If you have time would you share it in the group photo I know many others would love to see it and it could motivate some others to join it. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Teal and White. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete