Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sew Happy Two More

 Two more blocks done for the Sew Happy QAL over at Sew Happy Geek.

These blocks have been so much fun to make.  And I have to tell you that Jenna gives such wonderful instructions in making the blocks, that I feel like I am finally being taught how to do it right.  I never took classes, I just looked at photo's of blocks, cut them to what ever size they said, and started putting them together.

I have always wanted to learn but never lived close enough to any groups where they had lessons.  But this QAL is so easy to understand and my blocks have never turned out so nice.  Thank you so much Jenna.

Check out what everyone has done over at the Flicker Group.  Sign up if you want to join in - there is lots of time still.  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.