Friday, June 12, 2020

Looking on the brighter side...

After a very sad month last month where my best friend in the world passed away, then my aunt, and my mother fell twice and ended up in emergency... I'm trying to get back into the groove of working on my hobbies, and posting to my blog. Let's look at what's new and upcoming, and maybe some things I missed that I should have shared earlier...

So let's start with Seattle's "Cascadia Cabin in the Woods" BOM.  It has already started but you are more then welcome to join right in.  Link "HERE" to get instructions and start.  Looks like fun to me.

Stitchin Heaven is having a Reunion BOM beginning in July.  This is an awesome Quilt so go check it out and get registered.

Be In My Bonnet is at month two for the Bee Patriotic QAL - Head on over to join in "HERE".

There is a whimsy Garden Sew-Along going on over at "During Quiet Time".  They are on part 5 but you can still participate and pick up the ones you missed. This looks like tons' of fun so check it out.

You can always find several projects to follow along with over at Pat Sloan's place, including "Going on a Picnic" starting June 24th.  

I don't have any new photo's to share right off hand of what I've been working on, but hopefully I will by the next time I post.  Take care everyone, stay safe, and let me know in the comments what you have been working on, or if your planning on taking part in any of the above.   I'd love to go visit your blogs if you have them, and see what you all have been doing.  Maybe some day we'll have a linky party.  : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.