Friday, January 15, 2021

What's happening Now in 2021

 2021 is packed full of new BOM projects, SAL's, QAL's, Mysteries, Stitch Along's and Various Challenges.  Plenty to keep anyone from being bored this year, Me included. I already have a list longer then I have time to complete, but that doesn't mean I can't add them into my calendar to do at a later date.  (big grin) 

Visit my Pinterest Board  "Here", to see the bigger list.  If you like keeping up on what's new and happening, make sure your signed up for my emails so you don't miss any.  

I'm getting very close to finishing up several quilt projects from 2020.  I'll have to send some out to be quilted as I'm sure my muscles won't allow me to do them due on my home machine.  The smaller ones I think I might be able to handle.  I haven't tried quilting my own with my home machine in a long time, so I guess I'll find out once I get ready to give one a try.

Flea Market Flowers SAL starts January 25th, 2021.  Its a nice size quilt 76 x 86, And as Lori's designs are, it's absolutely adorable.  Being a farm girl myself, I just love the country feel of all Lori's designs.  

I think I might make this one for my mom who is in her late 80's.  I had been wanting to do something for her to put on the back of her couch to use on those chilly days for a lap quilt.  She loves flowers and gardening and I know she has very few years left in her life. After losing two of my loved ones this year, I understand how important it is to do these things now, while we are able... or we may not get the chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you.